· Back pain
· Healthy pregnancy
· Organ function
· Arthritis and joint pain
· Posture problem
· Lower back pain
The goal of chiropractic care to change the normal structure and function of the skeleton and its supporting structures. It focuses mostly on the spine part of the body, chiropractors also look into the joints that surround the muscle and nerves that maybe a source of problem. Chiropractors are trained to recognize if the treatment is appropriate for a person or if the person need to be referred to another healthcare practitioner.
Chiropractors use different methods for adjustment that use different degrees of hand pressure and specialized equipment like mechanical instruments or especially designed table beds. With the help of these methods, a lot of people were relieved from their pain. Below are some of the therapeutic health benefits of chiropractic care.
· Sciatica – research shows that there is 72% success rate in treating sciatica with chiropractic care. Unlike other medical treatments, there are few interventions that can initiate back pain relief and healing like chiropractic adjustments can.
· Headaches, Tension and Migraine – headache is the 2nd most common condition that seek chiropractic care. 49% of 22 respondents said that pain intensity of their headache reduced.
· Colic and Ear Infections – research shows that children suffering from otitis media (ear infection), acid reflux and colic have experienced near complete to complete recovery through chiropractic visits.
· Surgery prevention – the Journal of the American Medical Association published that people suffering from back pain first seek help from a chiropractor before considering surgery.
· Scoliosis – it was discovered that it is possible to treat scoliosis without using restrictive braces or dangerous surgeries.
· Athletic performance – chiropractic care enhances personal and athletic performance. Chiropractic care reduces inflammatory cytokines, boosts immune system, enhances pulmonary function, relieve muscle tension and increase energy level.