Often times, we sit behind our computers and feel sudden numbness of our neck. This could be because of lack of motion, but if the pain continues it could be detrimental. Seek and consult your Chiropractor to know more about your condition!
We all know that poor posture can have a major impact to our health, how we live and how we feel every day. If you’re guilty of any of these posture mistakes, dig in and you’ll learn how to correct them and relieve the pain, caused by the muscle tension due to bad posture, in the process.
1. Sitting And Working At A Computer The Fix: This chains you to the chair for long periods of time which isn’t good because our body is designed for movement. To lessen the bad effects of this in your health, getting an ergonomic office chair helps. But it would be better to get a standing desk to promote more movement.
2. Talking On The Phone Or Texting The Fix: Any activity that makes your head tilt in an unnatural angle or position is causing the muscles at the back of your neck to tighten and hurt. To counteract that, you can do stretches and movements that open and lengthen the muscles in the front of your body. Try reaching for the sky while lunging.
In today's modern world, texting became part of our daily routine. We use it to send information or connect with our loved ones. But this habit coupled a risk to our health. We may not know it now, but sooner or later the symptoms of it will be malleable.
One of the fastest growing treatment methods that chiropractors use for their patients is Active Release Technique. This is a method that treat the soft tissue system through massage targets the body’s muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and fascia. Therefore, aside from athletes, who would obviously benefit from this treatment, even regular people who had injured their muscle or strained muscles and nerves can benefit from this treatment.
1.Increased Flexibility Since this technique relaxes the muscles and soft tissues, the stiffness between your muscles and joints lessens. This then allows normal movement and improves flexibility of muscles.
2.Increase In Ability Of Movement After Injury Injuries could happen due to sports, vehicular accidents, or while doing some exercise. When this happens and no matter what injury you suffer from, people are usually forced to move so little not only because it hurts but also because in fear of making the injury worse. But the active release techni…
Factors That Cause Wrist Pain Your wrist is very complicated. It is made up of small bones with each bones attached to ligaments, tendons, and muscles that allows the wrist to move freely. Now, that becomes difficult and even painful if any of these happens:
- Sports injuries due to torn ligaments - Sprains & Strains - Fractures - Impact injuries, such as bracing oneself from a fall - Injuries resulting from repetitive movements, such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Tendonitis
Ways That It Can Affect Ones Daily Living With all that, it’s not hard to imagine how it can directly affect anyone on their day to day living.
- It limits activity of the hands Even things as simple as washing the dishes, doing your hair, or any household chores can be painful for you.
- Reduces productivity in the workplace Whether you have an office job or not, since you rely on your hands mostly to do anything it can definitely slow you down at work if you suffer from wrist pain.…
Sleep is very essential in our lives. Having a good sleep will make you feel better both physically and mentally. Unfortunately, there are times we're having trouble sleeping and feel anxious the following day. Good thing there is chiropractic care that will help you solve your sleeping problems! ALSO READ: Causes Of Lower Back Pain And Chiropractic Care